The Primetime Ministry serves the mature (over 40) Kingsway members according to their mission statement: Mature Food for the Mind, Body, and Soul. As a collective they put on events for Kingsway members and the broader community.
Within the church, this ministry:
- Hosts Primetime Ministry Tea and Talk, publishing a Primetime Ministry Newsletter for the mature members of Kingsway and organizing a social engagements and retreats.
- Participates in Strides for Scholarship
- Assists the Youth Ministry with Youth Shut-In, Youth Retreat, Never Scare,
- Hosts Mother’s Day and Father’s Day Appreciation
- Mentors and supports KCLC ministers as requested or needed
Within the community, you can find the Primetime Ministry doing the following:
- Fulfilling our commitment with our community partners such volunteering at Alexandra Community Center – Single Parents Dinner, Community BBQ, Saturday Morning Food Share program
- Participating in Prayer Walk
- Assisting with home dedications
If you’re looking for like minded people who are ready to praise, worship, and support the community then this is the ministry for you. They typically meet on the 3rd Sunday of every month or based on scheduled events.
You can email email@example.com to learn more.