King’s Kidz & King’s Ambassadorz
We exist to TEACH the word of God, so our children will LOVE how God loves and LIVE how he has destined them to live.
- To provide a safe, fun, secure and loving environment for children to learn
- To cultivate passionate Christ followers who emulate the heart of God.
- To provide opportunities for children to share their passion for Christ with their family and the
- To encourage and develop children’s talents and giftings
- To support, equip and empower parents in their journey of parenting and responsibility of
spiritual growth of their children
- To encourage children to establish and build lasting friendships,values and integrity
We accept school aged children between the ages 4-10 and junior high students ages 11- 13
We meet Sunday mornings @ 10:45am
We CONNECT others to the message of Jesus Christ
We LOVE people with the heart of God by serving the community and build lasting friendships
We REBUILD hope in lives of others by showing them God’s Love and carrying out helpful acts.
King’s Kidz (Age 4 – 10) is an impactful setting where kids are challenged to seek and understand their identity as Christ followers, who mirror the heart of God.
King’s Ambassadorz (Ages 11 – 13) This classroom is discipleship focus where juniors are challenged to deepen their relationship with Jesus Christ through devotions, discussions and service.
Follow the King’s Kings on Social Media: @kclckids